Gould, Hahn, & Reinhardt
Administrative Law Attorneys in California
THE GOULD, HAHN, & REINHARDT DIFFERENCE
- Our attorneys have over 20 years of experience of success advising licensed professionals in the best ways to protect their professional licenses and to safely grow their businesses.
- Our only interest is understanding your goals and helping you achieve them.
- We have represented individuals before almost every California Board there is and succeeded in maintaining licenses in a broad spectrum of challenging circumstances.
- We design our strategy to satisfy the particular needs of your case. We know we can’t help you effectively if we don’t get to know who you are and what you need.
- Advice and defense of professional licenses are the foundation and primary focus of our practice. The person working with you is dedicated to the unique requirements of Administrative Law and best suited to help you realistically evaluate your options.
- Clients come first at Gould, Hahn, & Reinhardt. Our primary goal is to understand your case and move you from the problem into the solution.
How the Team at Gould, Hahn, & Reinhardt Can Help You
Areas of Practice
What Our Clients Are Saying
Great experience for such an horrific situation that my girls and I had went through that had absolutely nothing to do with my RN license, but since I was being investigated by the board, I was desperate to find a legal team that had not just me but my family best interest at heart and Mr Reinhardt and the team at Gould and Hahn did just that.
CSLB Case. I found Jacob Gregg Reinhardt exceptionally attentive, informative, and supportive. Even though the timing of my case did not allow me to retain him, he continued to support my efforts in any way he could. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking representation in licensing matters and will retain him for any future challenges to my License.
Satisfied customer! I am writing this testimonial for those that are looking or eight true or eight true law firm that can give you that can give you and honest and honest opinion of your case and will work and will work based on your circumstances based on your circumstances an outcome that you an outcome that you deserve.